We teach our residents about money, covering areas such as:
- What does financial sobriety look like?
- How do we learn to be responsible for money management?
- How do we incorporate good money management into our daily lives?
Along this same line of thinking, we talk about goal setting – teaching important strategies regarding:
- Why it is so important to recreate our lives using goals and intent
- How to be organized and stay focused
- Understanding time management so stress does not overwhelm us
- What attitudes and beliefs we hold about work and career, and how they need to be changed
- Are we waiting for somebody to take care of us, or are we going to assert ourselves?